One thing I've noticed over the past year is phrasing and the way people say words.
For instance, "fuck" can be said in lots of different ways.
Consider in this instance, we're talking about the act of having sex. Here, you can say any of the following:
- "I want to fuck you"
- "I'd like to have sex with you"
- "Want to go in the corner and shag?"
- "I gotsta get laid tonight!"
- "Bend over bitch; we're doing the nasty."
- "Anal or missionary?"
- "It's time for the funky cold medina."
- "Would it be okay if we had sexual intercourse now?"
In fact, with the exception of the last one, every single one of those is probably a lot nicer than the phrase I'm having problem with because to be honest…
I don't think there's any nice way to say I want to eat your pussy.